We'll match the product prices of key online and local competitors for immediately available products.
- UL 1-Hour Class 350 Fire Rating. Products undergo exhaustive testing procedures passing both fire and explosion hazard tests conducted by Underwriters Laboratories, which expose the file to temperatures of 1700 degrees for one hour resulting in the internal temperature not exceeding 350 degrees.
- UL Impact Rating. Products survive a loaded fall of 30 feet and maintain fire protection. And FireKing’s steel lattice reinforcement offers this impact protection on all sides.
- ETL Electronic Media Protection. ETL Intertek Electronic Media 30 minute verification label.
- ETL Water Resistant. ETL Intertek water resistant verified.
- Oven-dried Gypsum Insulation. FireKing offers an asbestos-free, dry insulation. Unlike wet insulation, dry insulation will maintain protection properties for a lifetime, and completely eliminate corrosion.
- Environmentally Friendly Finish. Electrostatic powder coated finish is applied to all sides including the bottom. The finish is scratch-resistant, providing a lifetime quality appearance.
- Available in 11 Standard Colors.
- Field-Replaceable Steel Panels. In the event that any panel is damaged, it can be easily replaced.
- Insulation between all Drawers. This design makes each drawer a separate insulated container.
- High Side Drawer Bodies. Drawers are built with high sides for use with hanging folders – no additional frames are required.
- Exterior Mounted Handles.
- Lock By Pass. Features a two-position drawer catch, which allows access to certain drawers, while drawers containing sensitive information remain locked.
- Exterior: 20 13/16" (527 mm) x 52 3/4" (1340 mm) x 31 9/16" (802 mm)
- Interior: 15 1/4" (387 mm) x 10 3/8" (264 mm) x 26" (660 mm)
- Weight: 664 lbs
- Classic Vertical File Cabinet - 4 Drawer - Legal - 31" Depth (4-2131-C)
Lock Upgrade Options
Most Products ship within 3-6 business days.
Shipping and Terms
Do not sign for shipments until you have thoroughly inspected for any damage. USA Safe Store is not responsible for shipments that are not signed for as damaged upon arrival. MOST SAFE PRODUCTS SHIP WITHIN 2-5 BUSINESS DAYS, WITH THE EXCEPTION OF A FEW GUN SAFES THAT SHIP IN 2-5 WEEKS. Custom Safes take longer and can take up to 3 months to be completed.
Shipping & Delivery
All orders weighing over 125 lbs or more are shipped via LTL freight carriers, unless otherwise noted. The freight carrier provides either dock or curbside delivery based on location. Curbside delivery is defined as delivery of the freight as close to the actual delivery address as possible. Please remember the size of the tractor trailer and certain safety precautions may prevent the freight carrier from delivering the freight at the actual curb or delivery address. Lift-gate service is available at no extra charge and it is the sole responsibility of the customer to coordinate inside delivery of the freight with the trucking company, sub-contractors, and/or themselves. The freight carrier is not responsible for the inside delivery of any freight and inside delivery is not a service that USA Safe Store offers. WE SHIP ALL SAFES FOR FREE! We cover any Freight costs.
In some remote rural areas, islands, toll bridge access areas, union states, ferry tolls, etc. may be subject to additional charges. If charges apply the customer will be notified before shipping for approval.
***Any address corrections, re-consignments, or storage issues due to freight being undeliverable will not be the responsibility of USA Safe Store and may result in additional fees.***
USA Safe Store uses the services of FedEx on all safe order weighing 124lbs or less. All safes are shipped via FedEx for cost effectiveness. Safe shipment can be upgraded to 2nd Day Air per customer’s request and at cost the customer, if available.
Any address corrections, re-consignments, or storage issues due to freight being undeliverable will not be the responsibility of USA Safe Store and may result in additional fees. The customer will be contacted and advised of any additional fees prior to USA Safe Store providing the freight carrier with any written or verbal authorizations regarding any changes in the shipment. Upon contact, it will be the responsibility of the customer to find a resolution the issues in a timely manner. USA Safe Store reserves the right to authorize the return of any freight found undeliverable where the customer, after repeated attempts, is found to be unavailable for contact. Customer will be charged for all freight to and from the point of delivery regardless if the buyer was eligible for free shipping in all instances where freight is determined to be undeliverable and is returned to any USA Safe Store warehouse. Freight that is returned because it is deemed undeliverable will be subject to a 15% restocking fee.
Inspection for Damage Process
All LTL freight deliveries MUST be inspected for damage at the time of delivery. The banding will need to be cut and the box taken off the safe in order for proper inspection. The safe itself should be inspected for any signs of damage to include indentions and friction marks. Any signs of damage MUST be noted on the delivery receipt for any attempt of a discount or refused for a replacement and you MUST notify USA Safe Store within 24 hours. Please note that the driver cannot leave until the delivery receipt is signed for. If you are uncertain of the proper procedures please contact USA Safe Store immediately. Again, Do NOT sign for the shipment until you have thoroughly inspected for any damage. USA Safe Store is not responsible for shipments that are not signed for as damaged upon arrival. Occasionally there may be damage that is not apparent upon receipt of a shipment. Some freight carriers allow up to 15 days from receipt of shipment to accept claims of concealed damage, others do not. After the allowable time of concealed damage claims has passed, USA Safe Store Company cannot assist with freight claims. For this type of damage, a replacement safe is not an option. Any discount will be given once the claim has been approved.
All freight shipped via USA Safe Store is shipped in an upright position, banded down to a wooden pallet. Any signs of damage, freight not being delivered upright position are justified reasons for the customer to require further inspection of the actual freight itself. If the damage is minimal and acceptable to the consignee, they will be required to make note of the damage on the delivery receipt at time of delivery prior to signing the delivery receipt. Under NO circumstances shall the consignee discard the pallet or packaging material until the safe has been determined to be in good working condition and/or all claim issues have been resolved. When the delivery receipt is signed by the consignee in good condition. Failure to follow the procedures above will remove all liability of damage from USA Safe Store and require the consignee to file any claims against the carrier themselves.
For all parcel shipments, the customer must notify USA Safe Store of any damages within 24 hours of receipt. Customer will also be required to provide USA Safe Store with a brief description of the damage. If the customer declines to keep the damaged safe, it will be the customer’s responsibility to repackage and hold the safe until a claim can be submitted and FedEx can retrieve the damage safe, the process can take up to approximately two weeks.
Safe can be returned for a period of 14 days from the date of delivery. All returns must be approved by an authorized USA Safe Store representative and returned with a required “RMA” number. We can only accept returns for damaged products. We Do not accept Returns for Buyers Remorse. Safes must be returned in the original packaging and must be received in an approved USA Safe Store warehouse undamaged and unused within 7 days of the issuance of the return authorization number. All freight charges are non-refundable. All safe returns are subject to a 15% restocking fee. In addition, if the returned safe is received by USA Safe Store damaged it may be subject to additional fees. These fees will be determined by an authorized USA Safe Store representative and will be prorated according to the extent of damage. Customers will be charged for freight to and from the point of delivery regardless if the buyer was eligible for free shipping. All freight charges will either be prepaid by the customer directly to the carriers or will be deducted from the safe refund. Credits will only be issued upon receipt and inspection of all returned safes. Please email email@example.com
We don't finalize payment until a product has been confirmed in stock by the supplier. In most cases, we'll reach out to confirm the order and if there's any other details we'd like to forward over to you.
Price Match Guarantee Policy
We won't be beat on price.
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices. Feel comfortable and confident when you shop with us. When you find a better price online, please let us know and we will refund your original payment for the difference
Chat with us to Request a Price Match
Use the Live Chat Feature on the bottom right of the webpage to request your Price Match, if we are offline at the time you are trying to reach us, just leave a message and we'll get back to you within 12 hours. Please be sure to have the comparison link to the online store you are trying to Price Match.
Limitations to our Price Match Policy:
- You must purchase the item from our website before requesting your Price Match Guarantee
- Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offers are not eligible
- The item must be in stock on the competitors website
- The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location
- The website can not be a discounter or auction website (ie; eBay, overstock, etc..)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax
* We do not price match on Mesa Safe Products.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.